Sunday, February 6, 2011

back home

finally back home in Korea after a three week vacation in southeast asia.


details will come soon once i get pictures up and try and get down as many memories as I can muster.



for now though, it's quite surreal being back - remembering responsibility and that my life here is my life as current. by this i mean to note how strange it is to return back "home" to Korea while during my many months in this country it too has felt as some sort of work-involved vacation.

i got this coming back to Rome but those were mostly weekend getaways and I was still a student and subject to the whims and arrows of academic fortune.


AND to add to it, my kimbop place has raised their prices - 2,500won now for chamchi kimbop.

argghhhh..



e.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment