Thursday, January 6, 2011

precursor to the birthday weekend

just ate a sleeve of Townhouse crackers - thanks mom - got some cleaning to do and then it's time to celebrate my 23rd birthday.


on tap:

- scavenger hunt

- drinking

- german beer & flea market (yes, these two things combined into one)

- mudfish soup (my favorite)

- drinking

- bowling, i hope

- eating more delicious food

- relaxing

- possible NCAA-tournament style bracket of the top 64 songs of 1983. do I dare? i do.



updates will come at the end of it all.


I should note, though,


22 - graduated college/earned my degree. won my first fiction prize ($500!), first time visiting Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Norway. revisited Germany and Costa Rica. got my first post-grad job by becoming a teacher. moved to south korea to do so. kept in touch with dear old friends, made amazing new ones, loved my family more, and read more books than ever before.

23 may have a hard time competing. then again, i've always been a one-upper. bring it.


e.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment